How often should you review your life insurance portfolio? Here are 5 reasons you may need to update your current plan:
- It's not just yourself you have to look out for (aka: you're going to have a baby, you already have kids or you got married).
- You started a new job or you're leaving your 9-5 to start your own business.
- Your financial obligations increased (hello, mortgage and student loans).
- Your business has grown and your team has expanded.
- You want to expand and diversify your current financial portfolio.
Of course, there are many more reasons for reviewing what you currently have in place. Life changes, and your financial plan should reflect those changes. Do your life insurance needs still meet your goals? We’re happy to help you find out. Schedule your Discovery Call with us today: Schedule a Meeting with Our Team (vistadelmarwm.com).